Sunday, February 27, 2011

More nursery progress! We are getting there!

Well, Robert has almost finished the nursery. If you haven't heard the story, we didn't plan on a baby this quick, and we don't have a lot of extra space where we are now. We are in the middle of starting/planning to build and we are currently a little limited on space...so Robert had to build Lexi a room. It's turned out great and I love it! We have the knotty pine wood on the walls and ceiling in our house now, so we decided to keep the theme in Lexi's room. Robert has worked really hard on  it and it looks great! He laid the tile and we had someone lay the carpet for us...but here is what it looks like!




After he made the final touches on the room, then we put together the crib. (By we I mean Robert.)


Ellie tried helping...by chewing on the Styrofoam.


And here it is!



This isn't where it will actually go in the room, but we aren't for sure where it will end up. 
We still have to pick up the mattress from my parent's house. 

Getting this put together was pretty exciting! It made me realize that it won't be long and we will have her here to put in it!

While I was snapping pics, I thought I'd snap one of how large my stomach is getting. I hate to think how big I'll be by 40 weeks. Yikes!

{Please ignore the nasty bathroom mirror...I know I need to clean it!}







3 comments:

  1. I love your house!!! Everything looks perfect for Miss Lexi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!! her room is so cute :)
    and i LOVE the fabric you picked out for her bedding!! i can't wait to see how it turns out!
    and i the iron-ons you got off etsy are super cute, will you send me the link for the shop you got them from?! i want some for cullen (if they have boyish' ones)! ;)

    ReplyDelete