Thursday, February 24, 2011

Twenty Questions

Kelly over at Little Looman Log tagged me in this Twenty Questions game. I've never really done one of these but I'll give 'er a shot! If you haven't checked out her blog, you should! All you soon-to-be-mommies will enjoy it! So, here we go...

Rule #1: The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: Tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?
We have one furbaby, Ellie, and I have to admit we treat her somewhat like a kid. We don't leave her at home over night and she's inside with us most of the time. She's very spoiled...but with such a cute little face how do you resist? (I guess I just block out all of the times she drives us nuts! LOL!) My parents think we are crazy, but I think things will change once the baby gets here!

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? 
Hm...really I have always wanted a baby...and that's happening...so I guess you could say my dream is coming true!! (mushy, gag, sorry!)
3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Pay off everything, help our families pay off all of their mortgages, build our dream house, save some, and then probably donate. This will never happen, but it's sure nice to think about!
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? 
If I am in a bad mood, I usually just find something to get my mind off of whatever is bothering me. I'm really bad about dropping things (and my husband reminds me of this constantly) but I try to just let things go. 

5. What is your bedtime routine? 
Pretty simple...shower, brush my teeth, turn on the fan, strategically wedge my body pillow between my legs, prop myself up, kiss the hubs, and try to make it through whatever 9:00 show we are trying to watch! Ha! Usually, as soon as I get horizontal--I'm out. 
6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?
I played basketball, softball, Student Council, NHS, and a lot of other clubs. I did pretty much everything that I wanted to do in HS, but secretly I always wanted to be a cheerleader or on the dance team. I

7. What kind of books do you read? 
I like anything Nicholas Sparks...recently I read The Help (awesome)....and I'm pretty open to whatever as long as it is something that could actually happen. I'm not big on Twilight, HP, etc. Since I was introduced to blogging, I'm addicted. I read blogs most of the time! 

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? 
Hopefully we have our complete family. I will probably still be teaching and things will be great!

9. What’s your fear? 
Being a mom is pretty scary. The amount of responsibility is overwhelming, but I know that it will be worth every second! I just want to be what I should to our little one!

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? 
Who thinks about this? For one, I probably will never have the opportunity to see outer space...so I'll take my junk and stick here on earth.
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Turn on the shower and brush my teeth. Can't stand the way teeth feel in the morning!
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
Yikes. If I had to some one thing, it would probably be that he's always (99.9%) right. I hate it. I wish I could prove him wrong just once in awhile. Dang engineers.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? 
I pretty much like my name. It's not the most common, but it's not totally strange. I do wish people wouldn't asked me if I was named after the president. Come on people, they aren't even spelled the same.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? 
Sun. Duh. Who would want 6 months of rain?

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
It cracked me up when I read Kelly's version because she said turkey sandwiches. I would totally agree. I have wanted a deli sandwich so bad this entire pregnancy (I have ate a couple). Or possibly sushi, that's another major thing I've wanted. 
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? 
I'm such a dweeb. I don't do the Facebook thing so I think this is my alternative. I love I get a comment or when I get in contact with other bloggers! It's so fun to read and see other people going through the same things I am and to build friendships with people I have never even met! I wish there was a major blogger convention where we could all get together!

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
I love both. Even at the same time.

18. What items are in your purse right now? 
Hm...wallet, iphone, lip gloss, lotion, meds, bills, etc. A bunch of crap, basically.

 
Beach, no doubt. We would live there if we could.

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? 
Hm...We really like to watch Drive-in's, Diners, and Dives, Two-and-a-half Men, Ax Men, any home makeover shows, and the one I hate but watch it anyways is Jersey Shore. It is beyond stupid, but we still watch it. Makes sense, right?


I tag:


Lauren at Meet the Chapman's
Annie at Chapters of our Life
Jen at A Girl in Peals & A Boy With Toys
Lyndsie at It's A Love Story...Baby Just Say Yes

Come on ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment