Monday, February 21, 2011

28 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don't know


Gender: Girl


Movement: All of the time. She's an active little girl. I'm starting to notice her kicking, or punching, high and low at the same time! She must be upside down or sitting straight up! (Hence the sore ribs!)


Stretchmarks: None yet


Sleep: I wake up frequently during the night. Seems like I can't get comfortable. I must be getting enough sleep though because I'm not dog tired in the mornings.


What I miss: Being able to sit down after I eat without feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate! It's so worth it though!


Cravings: I'm not really having any cravings lately. I've reallllly been wanting a vanilla diet coke from Sonic...


Symptoms: Sore ribs and shortness of breath (big time), sharp apin in hip (she must be on a nerve.


Best Moment this week: Just feeling her move constantly.


Random Updates: Nothing major this week...just watching her grow ( and myself grow!)


28 week belly pic:

It seems like I popped over night. People can really tell I'm pregnant now!
(Sorry for bad pic, had to take it with my phone)


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your updates; we are SO much in line it's so funny!

    This I feel you exactly:
    What I miss: Being able to sit down after I eat without feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate! It's so worth it though!

    And then the shortness of breath and chest pain again I feel you 100% - that's what landed me in the hospital a few weeks ago! But from what I hear it's totally normal!

    Looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tummy is so cute!! :)
    after i eat i just feel so full that it's hard to get comfortable but like you said it's totally worth it....food is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete