Tuesday, February 8, 2011

26 Weeks

Yesterday we were officially 26 weeks. Here are the stats:

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  13 lbs. (I'll update after appointment today)

Gender: Girl

Movement: All of the time. She's an active little girl. I'm starting to notice her kicking, or punching, high and low at the same time! She must be upside down or sitting straight up! (Hence the sore ribs!)

Stretchmarks: None yet

Sleep: I wake up frequently during the night. Seems like I can't get comfortable. I must be getting enough sleep though because I'm not dog tired in the mornings. 

What I miss: Being able to sit down after I eat without feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate! It's so worth it though!

Cravings: I'm not really having any cravings lately. I've reallllly been wanting a vanilla diet coke from Sonic...

Symptoms: Sore ribs and shortness of breath (big time)

Best Moment this week: Just feeling her move constantly.

Random Updates: We go to the doctor today for an appointment and ultrasound. Next Tuesday we go for our 3D ultrasound and we can't wait. It will be so neat to see what she is looking like!


And here is the 26 week pic:
...and I thought I was big at like 12 weeks...ha!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! So exciting for the 3D ultrasound! We go in a few weeks and I can't wait to see her sweet face. We haven't even had a profile shot since she was kind of alien looking at 12 weeks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!! And I'm super jealous that you've only gained 13 lbs!
    Did you have your GD test yet? Mine is this week - so nervous (no real reason why, just would stink if I failed!)
    Yay for 3D u/s! Ours is scheduled for late this month too can't wait!

    ReplyDelete