Friday, March 4, 2011

29 Weeks

I just realized I forgot to post a 29 week update on Monday! So here's the latest:

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Don't know. We go to the doctor on Monday, so I will know then. I'm sure it's taken a big jump!

Gender: Girl, Lexi Belle
Movement: All of the time. She's an active little girl. I'm starting to notice her kicking, or punching, high and low at the same time! She must be upside down or sitting straight up! (Hence the sore ribs!)
Stretchmarks: None yet. My belly button is flat as a pancake though! It's so weird!
Sleep: I wake up frequently during the night. Seems like I can't get comfortable. I must be getting enough sleep though because I'm not dog tired in the mornings. I have realized that the tighter I get the pillows around me at night- the better I sleep! We've got the routine down pretty good now! The pregnancy pillow might have to stay after Lexi gets here. We are getting pretty fond of it!
What I miss: Being able to sit down after I eat without feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate! It's so worth it though! Also, being able to bend over to put my socks and shoes on without feeling like I'm about to pass out! I'm also at the point where I can't see my feet if I look straight down. :)
Cravings: I'm not really having any cravings lately. I've reallllly been wanting a vanilla diet coke from Sonic...I'm going to have to start watching the fried stuff...and drink more water...because my feet and legs are starting to swell at the end of the day. :(
Symptoms: The sore ribs have gotten better. The shortness of breath hasn't and I think it's only going to get worse. Swelling is also beginning. Fun stuff!
Best Moment this week: Getting her room all ready. We aren't done yet, but we are getting there. I'm hoping the fabric for her bedding comes in today so we can get started on it!
Random Updates: Nothing major this week...just watching her grow ( and myself grow!)

Baby Lexi is the size of a butternut squash:


29 Week Belly Pic:

(sorry, iPhone pic again!)

I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left. This pregnancy has flown by faster than I ever thought it would! I'm really looking forward to Spring Break, which is the 14th-18th, and then my first shower on the 19th! I know my friends have been working hard on it and I can't wait to see what all they have planned!

We are off to Potosi this weekend to visit RK's family. We haven't been back for awhile, so it will be great to see all of them! We found out yesterday some great medical news about his dad and we couldn't be more thankful.





1 comment:

  1. Looking good, girl! I love reading your updates since they sound exactly like how I feel ha!

    ReplyDelete