Monday, February 14, 2011

27 Weeks

This is just a quick update. Today we are 27 weeks. Nothing really new this week, other than leg cramps. Oh my goodness. I've had at least 3-4 bad ones in the last few nights! I read that this is normal but dang! Those suckers hurt! I am also feeling a lot bigger it seems. I know there can't be that much of a difference after one week, but I really feel bigger! I'm not sure on weight gain. I quit weighing. It doesn't matter so why do it? That's my theory anyway (maybe I just don't want to know).

Lexi Belle weighs as much as a head of cauliflower and is around 14.5 inches long! That's so crazy to think about! She's really starting to put on weight and I read that she's opening and closing her eyes now! What a miracle.



Tomorrow is our 3D ultrasound. I cannot wait! I think my parents and sister are coming since we are having it done in my hometown. They are excited, as well. We will be able to tell somewhat of what she looks like! I think that this will really make me wish she was here even more! I am getting so excited I can hardly stand it.

The room is about done. We just lack the carpet/hardwood and closet door! My mom and dad got Lexi's bed for her (thank you again!!!) and it should be in this week. I can't wait to get everything set up!!!

Well that's about it for now...I'll post pics of the 3D ultrasound tomorrow evening.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Have so much fun at your ultrasound!! I can't wait to hear how it goes and see the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun about your 3D ultrasound! Can't wait to see pictures :)
    And yay for the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete