Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Favorite "Deal" Sites!

Ok, so every morning when I get up, I do the same routine. I get on my phone, check my emails, scan my Instagram and Facebook, then check my "deal" sites. Oh, all after I make my coffee, duh.

I don't always order, but sometimes they have the cutest things that I just cannot pass up. The prices are awesome, too! I will advise you though--- if you see something you want, you better get it quick! The cute stuff ALWAYS sells out fast! I mean super fast. Like you won't be able to get it the next day, or sometimes even a few hours after the sale starts. I've learned this the hard way.

Here are my favorites in no particular order.

This is probably my favorite site of them all. I seem to always find something on here! 






So, there you have it! Those are my favorites! Happy shopping, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I check Groopdealz and Zulily but haven't heard of the others! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete