Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Summary of June in our House :)

June has been an eventful month for us here at the Hollinsworth house! The following pictures are some of the things that we have been doing lately.



Our 3 nieces Brianna, Karlee, and Brilee came to visit for a couple of days. We went to the pool one afternoon and these pictures are from that. That is Jackson that Robert is holding. He could only handle the pool for about 30 minutes (in the shade) but he LOVED the water:) We were so glad the girls came to visit!


This is Cameron (my little sister) and her friend Tessa. We went to Big Surf in Osage Beach last week. We had a blast! Mom and I hung out on the lazy river while the girls rode the slides. I have a good pic of mom and I but she made me promise it wouldn't go on the blog. :)

Tim McGraw & Lady Antebellum Concert

Us at the concert

YES! That's Lady A! AMAZING!

And Mr. Tim...Robert was amazed of how good of shape he was in. I was surprised his jeans didn't split! Great show though!


Sprint Car Races- Sedalia

These guys were deep in concentration. I think the hand on the chin must run in the family. They had no idea I was taking a picture. Too funny!


Father and Son

The races were fun. Those little guys are FAST! We all enjoyed them and there was some good people watching ( I did a lot of that). It was a good visit from the inlaws!

This weekend will be pretty laid back...Friday night is a 4th of July Party at my grandma's and then we will probably attend Olde Glory Days which is the annual fair here in Clinton. 
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

No comments:

Post a Comment