Monday, June 28, 2010

Tim McGraw & Lady Antebellum Surprise!

This weekend we had 4 of Robert's friends from Potosi visiting for a golf tournament. We had such a great weekend. We really wish those guys lived closer! It was a busy one though!

For the past month I have been talking about how bad I wanted to go to the Lady Antebellum concert in Kansas City at the Sprint Center. I didn't think it would be doable because we had company and we have been so busy lately I just didn't think we could make it happen. We were hanging out Saturday night and Robert whipped out 2 tickets from his wallet! SURPRISE! WE were going to Lady A and Tim McGraw!!! I was SO SO SOOOOO pumped. He's such a sweetheart--treats me pretty good I must say! So, Sunday afternoon we loaded up and went to KC. We went to Power & Light District a little while before the concert and he had booked a hotel for after :). The concert was amazing. Both Tim and Lady A were unbelievable! Love & Theft were also there...very good too! It was such a fun night and we really enjoyed it. This morning we woke up and Robert played in a golf tournament for KCPL in Overland Park. It worked out well since we stayed and he had to tee off at 8. I headed to Town Center which has to be one of the best malls EVER. I hit up Franseca's, J Crew, Banana Republic, B & Body Works, and LOFT. Found some good  buys so that was a bonus! It was such a great weekend! Thanks, babe!
(Pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment