Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Recap



This weekend was one of my best friend's bachelorette party. On Friday night, Robert & I headed to Lake of the Ozarks. We spent the night with his friend, Jeff, on Friday night and then I headed over to the lake house that we rented for the night. 

We spent the weekend laying in the sun and having a blast! These two girls are the best. There were 13 of us at the party but these pics are of my girls and I love them! I can't wait for this girl to get married. I have known her and her finace since we were little and I couldn't be happier for them both!




Here we are laying out! This is what our afternoon consisted of. WONDERFUL!












This picture was right before we went out for the evening! We went to Dog Days which is right on the lake. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment