Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap: Picture Overload

We had such a great weekend. It was our 5th anniversary and Father's Day and we covered a lot of ground! I took a lot of pictures, so bear with me. 

Friday was our 5th anniversary, so we dropped Lexi off at my mom and dad's to ride her new pony, Charlie, and then we headed out to a local, quaint restaurant called Gobbler's Roost. Talk about AMAZING! It was a 5 course meal and we so enjoyed just sitting and enjoying probably our last time out together as parents of one. :)





Jenny, Dad's duck dog. :)

Charlie, Lexi's new pony!















Yeah, she loves him.

Saturday we just hung out around home....and Lexi Belle gave me some good photo ops! I love days at home! I planted some herbs and Robert mowed and worked on tiling the girl's bathroom!




















Just a typical day around our house! :)

Sunday was Father's Day and Lexi Belle gave her daddy his gifts and we had a great day of church, family, and relaxing. I'd say that's a pretty dang great weekend. :)



Hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend! Happy Monday. 

...and on another note; next week is BABY WEEK!!!!! 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment