Monday, June 2, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 36 Weeks

Well, here we are. 36 weeks. 

I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!!!! 

To start off, at my 34 week appointment, I was measuring at 32 weeks. Weird because I had been measuring about 2 weeks ahead the whole time. The doctor said she wasn't concerned with being just two weeks off, but she wanted to do another ultrasound just to be sure she was growing like she should. My doctor also asked if I had been feeling ok. I proceeded to tell her that I had been having a lot of pressure and she decided to check me to just see where baby was. She quickly realized the reason that I was measuring small was because baby was WAYYYYYY down low. Haha, that explained all of the pressure I was feeling. She told me to take it pretty easy and go ahead and get the other ultrasound. 

We went last Friday and had the ultrasound and baby girl looked great. No growth problems whatsoever! She was weighing in at 6 lbs 7 oz and healthy as can be. The UT estimated her to be around 8 lbs at 39 weeks :) 

We go tomorrow for our 36 week check-up. We are so ready to meet this little bundle of joy!

A couple of things that Lexi Belle has been doing:
1. Pulling her shirt up and puffing her belly out and saying, "Baby!" while pointing to her belly! 
2. She lifts up MY shirt and lays her head on my belly and says, "Baby!" and kisses her. SOOOO sweet. I have now doubt that after making the "adjustment" she is going to be a great big sister.

3 more weeks!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment