Wednesday, June 11, 2014

37 Week Update & Father's Day Gift Idea

Yesterday we went for our 37 weekly check-up to see what progress Miss Harli Gray is making. Secretly I was hoping that I would be like a 6-7 and my doctor would say, "Let's do it." Ha, yeah right. It's still a little early for that. BUT, I was 2-3 cm and progressing well. She said if I haven't went into labor before the 23rd, we would induce that day (39 weeks)!!!! Honestly, I hope that she holds out until that day. I like to have a plan and would feel much more comfortable knowing that we are going in on that day and will have a baby no matter what. That's more along the lines of my type of labor...not the kind that happens in the middle of the night-- that kind scares the livin' daylights out of me. However, she is the one calling the shots here, so we shall see when she makes her grand debut!

Father's Day is right around the corner and Robert is kind of hard to get gifts for. He's picky about his clothes and shoes, doesn't have a ton of hobbies, and I would never dare buy him a tool in fear I'd get the wrong thing. I thought about planning a little trip or something, but the fact that I could pop any minute kind of ruled that one out. 

So, I did what any other woman would and scoured pinterest. Duh. I really couldn't find anything that "fit" him, so I was on my own. I finally decided that I would dress Lexi up in some of his everyday work attire items and do a mini photo shoot. I thought that it would be cute to hang in his office and I knew he would just love it.  I am pretty happy with how the final product turned out and can't wait to get them into frames for him!









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment