Monday, June 9, 2014

Brooke's Baby Shower

This past Saturday a couple of my friends and I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Brooke, and baby Maxon! We had so much fun planning this! We went with a "cowboy" theme because it just fit for my brother and Brooke. I know without a doubt that Max will grow up being outside with the cows and horses and playing in the mud like a little boy should!!

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to, but when you host, it's hard to take pictures! We did a build your own nacho bar and steak tacos! Brooke has craved Mexican food, so we thought this would be an easy and delicious thing to do! Instead of cake we did cupcakes and cookies and they were delicious!!! I failed to get pictures of all of the decor, but here were some of the details! Be prepared for picture overload!
















 
























It was such a fun day and I absolutely can't wait to meet my nephew, Max. It's going to be so fun having babies so close together. :) 







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment