Monday, January 13, 2014

16 Weeks and a New Helper

Today we are 16 weeks! Woo hoo! It seems like this pregnancy is going by pretty quickly! Here are the stats as of now (without a bump pic):

How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weigh Gain: 4.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Mainly just pants. I can still wear my jeans, but they really cut into my belly. Why put pressure on the little princess?! Sweats and maternity jeans/leggings for this momma ;)
Stretch Marks : No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: It's been a little rough. Not because I can't get comfy, I just wake up and cannot go back to sleep. Also, we have had a sick toddler, so I've been up with her quite a few nights! :(
Best moment this week: Having temps about 10 degrees! Missouri weather is so crazy, it was like 60 degrees today and was below 0 last week. Weird. Also, we are super excited to know we are having another little girl!! I can't wait for more bows and pink!
Worst moment this week: Lexi being sick. It started with stomach and now it's a cold. Get outta here sickness.
Miss anything?: Not really. Actually, my diet vanilla cokes from Sonic. Miss. Them. Badly.
Movement: I think I felt a little flutter this week. I'm really looking forward to really feeling little miss moving around in there.
Cravings: Hm...Pickles, bread, funfetti cupcakes.
Queasy or sick: Feeling good
Looking forward to: Finishing the house so I can start on the nursery and LB's room!!!

...and because no post is fun without pics, let me introduce you to my new dish washer:








If I'm at the sink...or daddy....she is right beside us!

No comments:

Post a Comment