Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's Been Happening Lately...

This is going to be a catch up post so stick with me! I never realized how demanding a baby is! Plus, our little princess is slightly spoiled. So, here are a few pics about what has been going on with our little family over the last couple of weeks. 


Lexi Belle- 6 weeks




Here she is in her Under Armor outfit!
...and she has recently started smiling and cooing! It's the cutest thing I have ever seen! It just melts your heart!

Here we are at the 4th of July bash!
 Don't laugh at our coordinating colors! Robert insisted! ;) (just kidding!)



..the newly engaged! Congrats Brooke & Ethan!

Poppy and Lexi Belle!




Lexi Belle getting a bath at Gammaw and Poppy's house.



...and here she is smiling at her daddy. That is a common occurrence!

Lexi Belle is really growing like a little weed. She does something new every day! She will be walking around before we know it. Next week is her 2 month shots...which we are DREADING! I will be anxious to see how much she weighs. She is a porker! We are so glad she is healthy. She is such a great baby! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear Lexi is doing well! She's an absolute doll! We have our two month shots on the 18th and I'm dreading it. I'll probably cry more than she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has some beautiful blue eyes! I'm glad to see you have a chunky baby! We do too mostly because I accidently overfed her for two week but they are so cute. Our little girl weighs 11 lbs 15 oz at 6 weeks old. Good luck at her 2 month check up!

    ReplyDelete