Thursday, December 9, 2010

17 Weeks

Today we are 17 weeks. We went for our monthly check up and we got a great report. The heartbeat was about 150. The little buggar was squirming all around and Dr. Mou had a hard time finding it, but we heard it and she said everything was great. I measured correctly and she said I was right on track! Now we just have to wait til January 3rd and we will FINALLY find out what the little one is. We have our monthly appointment that day, too and we cannot wait! I think my parents and Robert's parents are coming with us to the ultrasound. Everyone is so excited and it will be so neat to have them all there with us. I think that after we find out, we might have to go do a little shopping and finally buy some baby clothes :)

I cannot believe that it is ALMOST CHRISTMAS! One more week of work and then the wonderful 2 week break is here! Woo hoo!

Well, that's all for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Regan!
    Love your blog. You are adorable. Congrats on your pregnancy! Motherhood is so rewarding.

    My email is jghass2820@sbcglobal.net

    I'd love the hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete