Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On the move...

Well, I think it's safe to say that this baby is going to be more like it's momma...high strung! The baby is moving like crazy and it is such an amazing feeling to feel it move inside. I have been feeling it quite often for the last 2 or 3 weeks, but it seems like they are getting stronger and stronger! I have been waiting for Robert to be able to feel it and this morning, with a little patience, he felt it! I also laid on my back and just watched my stomach for awhile because it was so active I thought I might be able to see it. Sure as the world, I saw a little bump pop up during a kick. I couldn't believe it and I can't believe we are HALF WAY THERE! It will be here before we know it.

Monday is the ultrasound where we will find out if everything is growing like it should and what the sex of the baby is. I am the most impatient person in this world and I'm about to go nuts. I can't wait. It will be a fun day that we will share with both of our parents. They are both going with us to see what the baby is. We are all so excited and I can't wait to finally be able to get some little clothes for the baby. I've waited since it is hard to buy when you don't know the sex. So after Monday the fun will begin, hopefully! There is always the chance that they won't be able to tell.

That's all for now...5 more days of Christmas vaca.....but man, it sure is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment