Tuesday, November 30, 2010

16 Weeks

This post is a couple of days early, but I thought I'd go ahead and post. Thursday I will be 16 weeks! That is so crazy to me because if feels like we just found out! I guess that means that this pregnancy is going to fly by! I feel great! It seems as if my belly has REALLY popped out over the past week. Some of it might be all of the Thanksgiving food I ate, but honestly I think the baby is just growing! It's as big as an avocado! I read that it could be sucking its little thumb in there and is now noticing sound! It can hear our voices :)

We have a doctor's appointment next week and then we will find out what the little one is JANUARY 3!!! I cannot wait. I want to buy some little clothes so bad but unless you know what it is, it is hard to buy clothes! My vote is still a baby boy, but who knows!?!?! Robert still votes girl, but how in the world do we know? I will be very anxious to see. Hopefully they can tell! Knowing my luck we will have a modest baby who won't show us what its got :)

I'll post next week after doctor's appointment.

Oh, I don't think I ever told what the heartbeat was last appointment. It was in the 150's--which is right where we want it! The doctor said everything looked great! Mom and dad went with us to that appointment to hear the heartbeat and they thought that was pretty special!

No comments:

Post a Comment