Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend with the Fam












This weekend my mother and father-in-law came to visit! They hadn't seen our new garage completely finished so they came to see us before we leave for IDAHO in a few days! My sister-in-law and 2 nieces and nephew (Paige, Jacob, and Grace) came, too! We had a great weekend! Saturday we also got to keep JD & Kara's (our friends) kids, Kade and Colton! She is prego and we thought this might give them a little break! We took them all the indoor water park at the community center in town and they had a blast!

Sunday we relaxed and Robert had to go to work for a couple of hours. I made pancakes, bacon, and biscuits for breakfast and the kids chowed down. We ate some leftovers from the night before (we grilled hamburgers and brats). We went to town in the afternoon and cleaned out the rest of our "crap" from the house. The renter is moving in June 1st and we will be gone so we are trying to get it completely ready for her before we leave! That whole renting situation is working out REALLY well!

Now, it's Monday and it's going to be a CRAZY week! Last week of school, preparing for trip...the list goes on and on! So ready to jump on that plane Sunday and head west! For those of you who aren't up on the purpose for the trip, Robert is going for a training seminar and I am going with! Wooo hooo! 3 week vacation for me! (and Robert) I plan on working on my class and certification course, along with eating and seeing the beautiful country. We are looking forward to this trip!

Here are some pics from the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a great trip! I can hear your excitement when I read your posts. So funny to hear HOW you would say it if you were just talking to me in your classroom. Just cracks me up> Anyways, I am up way too late. watching snl. too funny tonight. ttyl
    terra

    ReplyDelete