Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just an update

Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days. I have been somewhat busy believe it or not. Thursday I had Joseph and it wasn't such a good day for him. Let's just say that I was glad to see that day end. Yesterday I went with Joseph, Tai (his sister) and Emily the nanny and we went to this lake that is nearby and went fishing. It was fun! We all had a good day so that helped! Last night I met a bunch more of Roberts classmates and I think that we are suppose to go to dinner with them tonight. Rk had class this morning and golfing this afternoon so that'll be a nice break for him :) Just thought I'd give you an update. I hadn't blogged in a couple of days. Hope all of you are doing well. We will be anxious to be back home and see everyone. That's all for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment