Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Catch Up!

We have been so crazy lately! Imagine that. We have had all of Robert's family here in the last two weeks and have enjoyed it! With being limited on space, it makes for an "exciting" time when they are all here but we make the most of it!

As for Lexi Belle and the potty training situation...she is ROCKING it! I can't believe how well she is doing! One day we just decided to sit on the potty every 30 minutes or so and wear a pullup. Sure enough she went EVERY time I put her on there and was so proud of herself! We haven't transitioned to panties yet, because we are still having a little trouble "dribbling" in her pullup but oh my lands are we making progress! Thank goodness!

This past weekend we went toe the Knoxville National Races. I had got Robert and Bob tickets for Father's Day because they have said they wanted to go for as long as I can remember but never have. Jeanie and I decided to tag along because let's be honest, could they handle it without us? No.  We had a late night but had a blast!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment