Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Let's take it back..to the 4th of July

Yeah, that's how long it has been since I have blogged. 

A lot has happened since July. We found out we were expecting...then 2 weeks later found out we had miscarried. It was a tough time and I really didn't know what to say about it...so I just didn't publish it anywhere. We are doing well now and are looking forward to trying for baby #2 again! 

I never posted pictures from our 4th celebration, so I thought I would kick back off on this whole blogging gig with that. I am going to try to keep up now that I am a stay-at-home-mommy (I thought I'd have all this time but seem to still not have any?)!























1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, lady! Glad you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete