Happy Monday Everyone!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
We had a little family outing on Saturday to the KC Home Show! We had a great time walking around gathering TONS of ideas for our new home!! I can't wait to get started! It is almost overwhelming how much there is to think about!
We went to RA and had sushi afterwards and Lexi acted like she knew just what to do! So funny. She had chicken tempura (chicken strips) and noodles!
This was Sunday before church. Lex was decked out for Valentine's Day!
Eating at Mexican on Friday night! Girlfriend LOVES her some chips and salsa!
Now on to the big stuff.
I've had some girls ask me how I get my big hair and for some tips.
I could do a video, but I want to FIRST share my products that I have come to love and HAVE to have daily.
1. Bed Head Cocky--I put this on my hair before I blow dry. It helps "thicken" up your hair!
2. Aquage Uplifting Foam-- LOVE this stuff. Best root best ever. Promise.
3. Chi Silk Infusion-- This is a great serum that doesn't weigh your hair down. I use this right after I blow dry/before straightening.
4. I use both of these styles of teasing combs. My favorite is the second one. It's a triple layer comb that you can get from your stylist or from a beauty supply or Sally's.
5. Big Sexy Hair Powder Play-- This is probably my FAVORITE product. You sprinkle this on your roots and then massage it in with your fingers. It literally gives you enough lift that you can run your hands in your hair and 'pump' it up throughout the day! I LOVE THIS STUFF. Note: it probably works better with short hair. I'm sure it's great for long hair too, but I think it works particularly great with short.
6. Kenra 25- Best hair spray ever. I finish it off with this.
7. Tresemme Tres Two (green label)-- My go to hairspray. Cheap and great. I use this when teasing. It's not sticky and holds great!
Still with me?
I hope this helps, girls! I swear by all of these products. Maybe I'll do a video soon of my whole routine. I would feel like a nerd doing so, but hey, if it helps--I'll do it. That's how I learned!
What are YOUR favorite products!??!