Tuesday, October 9, 2012

As of Lately...

Well, once again, let's talk about how I am dropping the ball on this whole "blogging" thing.
I. Am. Terrible.

We have been rather busy lately...Lexi belle is quickly approaching 17 months and has really been changing! She is starting to talk (babble) WAY more. It is soooo cute! She is cutting teeth daily and it has put a damper on her happy-go-lucky personality. The darn things are painful! Ugh! She is a tough little cookie though. She hasn't been sleeping the greatest, but I'm sure it's because of the teeth. She had an ear infection a few weeks ago and I'm hoping that it isn't coming back..if so, tubes might be in our near future.

Last week Robert and I went to Chicago for a business trip. He had a meeting, so we went a couple of extra days and did a lot of shopping and eating. Such a fun place! Loved it. Want to go back. Definitely wouldn't ever want to live there, though! I'll post pictures later.

Lexi's 17 month report:

-30 lbs.
-2T Clothes
-6-7 Shoe
-Loves chicken nuggets/fingers, potato rounds, mac 'n cheese, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, etc. She hates veggies. I know, terrible, but she WON'T eat them! or fruit for that matter. I don't know what to do.
-I hate to say this, but she still takes a bottle sometimes. She will drink out of a sippy cup, but at bedtime, she wants her bottle. We are working on that.

Well, that's about it for now friends.
I'll post all pics next time so it will be a little more enjoyable to read/look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment