Thursday, June 14, 2012

13 Months

well, I haven't been doing a great job of doing month-to-month pics of LB the last few months. I think since it was her bday, we went on vacation, and about a MILLION other things that were going on, I figured that the pics I was posting for those events counted. Well folks, I'm back on track and month-to-months will be coming back. For my sake, really...but I think it amazing how fast she is growing and I want to remember every bit.

So, here she is at 13 months....
 ...those eyes :)









Els finally got to come home!

 She loves going to the garden and helping daddy water. Basically, she just loves being outside!















 Still only have 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 bottom)...but I think she is definitely working on more because of sleep patterns and diapers :)

She is the most social little thing that I have ever seen. 
She makes eye contact with every person in the room.
She smiles at everyone she sees.
She warms everyone's heart with her sweet little demeanor. 
It makes me so proud when she is so nice and sweet to everyone. She would go to a stranger in a heartbeat.

We love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment