Tuesday, January 25, 2011

24 weeks {and one day}

                                                        Lexi Belle Stats
Lexi Belle is the size of: an eggplant {about 9 inches}

Lexi Belle weighs: 1.7 lbs. {she's gaining an average 6 oz. a week! Here comes the weight!}

Major happenings this week: Her hearing if fully functioning! Her little face if almost fully formed with eye    lashes, eye brows, and hair! She also has her sense of balance...she knows when she is upside down or right-side up!

Mom Stats
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 9-10 pounds


Maternity clothes: Down to very few pre-pregnancy clothes. Even Shirts. Definitely only maternity pants will do.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Normal

Best moment this week: Feeling Lexi Belle constantly move! I can feel her roll around with an occasional jab. It's the best feeling in the world! She's getting stronger and stronger. {see video from last post.}

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing much this week....I guess Cajun/spicy things. I came home from the store and had the ingredients to make Cajun Pasta and I had a bag of Cajun chips...Robert said, "Cravin' Cajun?" Ha!

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss/What I am looking forward to: Starting our little girl's nursery :) Seeing LB on the ultrasound next week!

Milestones: Working toward 40 weeks!

Symptoms: Back is somewhat hurting and I lose my breath when I bend over. Shortness of breath is getting worse...and I still have 16 weeks! Oh boy...

1 comment:

  1. So last night my little girl was going crazy kicking and moving around and I pulled up my shirt to watch and it was doing just like your belly in your video! It's the first time I saw it from outside. Unfortunately my hubby is out of town and missed it and he took our flip video camera with him too! Oh well, it will happen again and again so I'll make sure to catch it later. :)

    ReplyDelete