Tuesday, January 18, 2011

23 Weeks, Baby Nursery Progress, and the closet might need to be a little bigger :).

Total weight gain/loss: Gained 9-10 pounds
Maternity clothes: Down to very few pre-pregnancy clothes. Even Shirts. Definitely only maternity pants will do.
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: Normal
Best moment this week: Feeling Lexi Belle constantly move! I can feel her roll around with an occasional jab. It's the best feeling in the world!
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings/aversions: Lucky Charms, corn dogs...don't know why?

Belly button in or out: In
What I miss/What I am looking forward to: Starting our little girl's nursery :)
Milestones: Working toward 40 weeks!
Symptoms: Back is somewhat hurting and I lose my breath when I bend over. 
 
February 2nd is the next appointment/ultrasoud. Can't wait to see Lexi Belle again...and honestly, I'll feel a lot better when we see her and they can once again see without a doubt she's a little girl :)

As for Lexi Belle's nursery....here is the progress so far... I dropped the ball and didn't take pics when the framing was going up...but here is where I started and I plan to keep it updated as more gets finished!

{You can click the bottom right-hand corner with the 4 arrows to make the video full screen}


And finally...I got in this sweet little outfit today for LB.  I think we might need to change the specs for her closet...the collection is getting bigger by the day. {But it's just so fun!}




No comments:

Post a Comment