Wednesday, January 12, 2011

22 Week Pic & Snow Day #2

 I got to stay home due to the slick roads! We were out of school yesterday and surprisingly we got out today, as well! Unfortunately I've had a horrible cold and haven't done much but lay on the couch and watch T.V. Oh well. I'm lucky we didn't have school because I would have been miserable. When you're pregnant what you can take is very limited. So I don't know if you've heard of it, but I was told to use the Neti Pot.   


Yes, this is what you have to do. (No, that's not me.)
Talk about crazy.  Surprisingly, it works. Gross. 

I hadn't been outside much in the past couple of days, but today I went out and here is what I saw on the front of our garage...
 
Look at these monsters. They are HUGE!

Ellie likes the snow...

And here is the belly pic for 22 weeks....I'm not big on these but a couple of my friends want to see it...so here it goes. 
Huge. 
I was laying on the couch this morning and I could see her rolling around. I'm going to try to get a video of it the next time she's really moving. Usually it's just kickin' and jabbin' but sometimes she shifts all around. I'm so glad I can feel her all of the time. It's pretty amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment