Wednesday, November 3, 2010

12 Weeks

Well we have made it to week 12! Here's what's up lately:

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of a lime!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Nothing as of now...Next week is our next appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.
Gender: Won't find out until around Christmas!
Movement: Not yet, but I CANNOT wait!
Sleep: Not bad, but I have to get up at least once to go to the bathroom during the night. It's usually around 3AM :) I toss and turn a lot but it doesn't affect me much!
What I miss: Diet Vanilla Cokes from Sonic...but I'm getting used to not having them :)
Cravings: Any type of potato, green beans, sweet tea (decaf)
Symptons: I experienced heartburn for the first time...yuck. Never had it before in my life, but I ate Mexican and realized that might not be the best idea...but I love it! Other than that it's all about the same. I'm still tired, but not quite as bad. I thought the sickness had passed, but Sunday night it hit again...nothing since then though!

Our next doctor's appointment is next Wednesday. We are looking forward to hearing the little one's heartbeat and hoping everything looks great!

And here are a few pictures of our other excitement in our house...she's a bundle of energy. 



































No comments:

Post a Comment