Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our First Baby Picture


Yesterday we went for an ultrasound. We went in at 7:15 AM and were so excited that we were going to get to see our baby. The super-sweet ultrasound tech (love her) put the wand on my belly and there it was. The little bean! We could see his/her heart beating! It was by far the COOLEST thing we have ever seen. I was in awe and then I asked her if we could hear the heartbeat and she said absolutely. She put the volume up and we hear this "whoosh whoosh whoosh"!!!! It was soooo neat. The little one's heart was beating 144 bpm and she said that anywhere from 120-180 was normal! It was such a neat experience.

I am 7 weeks and 2 days and so far I've felt pretty good. I had a couple rough days this week with the nausea, but overall--I feel pretty good! I haven't gained any weight yet (It's soon to come) but my pants are feeling a little tighter day by day. The best way I can describe how my stomach feels is bloated. Constantly.

The little one is growing soooo much each day. I read week by week updates every day. It's amazing how fast they grow!!! Only 7 more months and we will have our little one here!

We have agreed on 2 names for now....this could change in the next 7 months knowing us :)

(You all might not care about this, but it's basically so I can look back and remember this whole experience!)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your pregnancy ... and you will love having this to look back on and share it with your precious little one (or both of 'em)!

    ReplyDelete