Friday, July 18, 2014

Five on Friday!


post signature

Happy Friday everyone! Today I am linking up with Christina over at Carolina Charm for Five on Friday!


ONE
I am loving that THIS little lady is sleeping like a champ! She wakes up at 1:30 and 4:30 on the dot to eat and then goes right back to sleep. She needs to teach her sister a thing or two!


TWO

I finally got some pictures taken of sweet pea for her birth announcements! I was going to use Shutterfly or Tiny Prints, but I thought I'd save a little dough and do them myself. Plus, we have this awesome printer in my hometown that will print them super cheap and great quality. I was pretty happy with how they turned out!


THREE

Have you guys heard of BlogStomp? It's this super awesome program that allows you to upload your photos, arrange in collages, add your watermark, and many other things and then it "stomps" it which means it compresses it where it is ready for the internet! SO handy! You do have to pay for it, but I would definitely say it's worth the $$!!


FOUR

THIS WEATHER! It has been in the 70's this week and that is SOOOOOOO abnormal for July in Missouri! It's the annual fair in my hometown and it is usually so hot your clothes are stuck to you and your makeup is melting off of your face, but this year? NO WAY! It's cool in the evenings and absolutely amazing...and alarming.  :) I'll take it though!

FIVE

This sweet babe! She's doing so great at this whole big sister thing. Better than I could have asked for for sure!

You guys should join in on the fun, too! Go link up with Christina and the girls and let us know what YOU'RE loving this Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment