Saturday, July 12, 2014

4th of July

This year we had the annual 4th of July party at Grandma and Grandpa's. It is always so much fun to get everyone together for some great food and fireworks. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, but I'm quickly realizing that taking a ton of pics with two kids is a little tough at first! Hopefully when we get past this newborn stage I can really focus on taking more!!! 

The kids had so much fun lighting sparklers and we had these really cool lanterns this year! It was such a beautiful evening and the sky was PERFECT to watch the red, white, and blue lanterns float into the sunset. I'll let the pictures tell it all. 



























Another successful 4th. :) 
( I failed to get a picture of Riley :( )



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment