Just to start off...I would like to state some of Lexi Belle's statistics at (almost) 15 months.
- She has 8 teeth. 4 on top and 4 on bottom.
- She is GRADUALLY getting off of the bottle at night. She will drink in sippy cups all day long, but when we lay her down, it has to be a bottle. I know, I'm a terrible mom...but it works, ok?
- She loves chicken, pasta, marinara sauce, cheeseburgers, bananas...and the list goes on. She is a good eater!
-She is going to sleep on her own in her crib! (life-changing) and sleeping until around 3 when she gets in bed with us. (Again, I know, bad mom. I like sleep, what can I say?)
-She is about 28 lbs.
-She wears size 2T clothes, size 5 shoe
- She pats her legs when she wants to doggy to come to her. *cutest thing EVER*
- She says mama, dada, nana, no no, and screaches so loud it will bust your eardrums! She jabbers so much but we are unsure what she is trying to get across. I think she is telling us off half of the time, but it is still undetermined!
She is a little ball of fire, I tell ya! So much fun. She is loving tents....which brings me to this...
She LOVES her ball pit!!!
Robert came home with this for LB the other day and I don't think she has come out of it yet!
...and some more pictures from lately!
In Potosi last weekend!
Our first ponytail!
Thank you Aunt Rhonda for the fun bike!
LOVE this pic.
Whoever created this is genius!
Nana got me a shopping cart!!
Doing chores with Papa in the Ranger (and Annie)!
Grandma made me a tent at her house!
Headed to the State Fair!
Waiting in line to ride the ponies!
Lex's first pony ride! She was a little concerned at first, but loved it!
So...Facebook...you are going to have to back off a little bit because I've got to get back to blogging more!