Monday, July 16, 2012

Childproofing

We broke down and bought locks for the cabinets. Little miss is in to EVERYTHING and it was time. Robert researched and found some locks similar to some our friends have in Texas. They work by magnet and there is NO way a toddler can get in to the cabinet. Heck, I am having a hard time with the darn things! They are for sure taking some getting acquainted with. Ugh. Every time I go to get something I curse because the dang thing won't open! I'll get it. Eventually.

I think Robert found them on Amazon, but if you haven't went through this stage with your little ones yet, consider these babies...because THEY.ARE.GOOD!

You stick this little thing on the outside of your cabinet directly in front of this little thing...
 
and after about 5 minutes, you will get your cabinet open. 
{after you get the hang of it, they open a little quicker ;)}

 OH, hey! I'm picking my nose...just kidding, tricked ya!

 One of our new favorites! Toy Story!
{Yes, I let my daughter watch a lot of tv. So what?}

 Sometimes she doesn't want to sit in her chair, so she flips it over and stands on it. Hm.


That's all for now.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment