Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July 2012

Well, we had a great 4th of July holiday! We spent the night before at my grandma's having the annual 4th partay! And again, she has yet to disappoint and put on a GREAT party with family and friends! We bbq'd and shot off fireworks! It was such a fun evening! We had a very relaxing actual 4th. We didn't do anything at all until 5 pm because of the heat. I don't know bout you guys...but this fam can't handle 109 degrees (that's what it is today!)!!!! We hit the beach for about an hour at 5:00. It was just enough to get us out of the house and get some fresh, but hot, air! 





Yeah...FUN! :) 

Also, last weekend I had a baby shower for my friend since before birth, Kris! She and her hubs, Chet, will be welcoming their first little baby, Bentley in August! I can't wait! So happy for the two of them! They will be great parents. 



1 comment: