Monday, April 30, 2012

Splish Splash

Whew.
I'm behind. 
Can a motha ever catch up?
No, I didn't think so either.

Well, time is dwindling down and the next few weeks are going to be a blur.
We have a trip to Potosi, Rk's trip to Baltimore, the BDAY PARTAY, and our long awaited vacation! After vaca, we head to Branson for more family fun with my fam. Whew! It'll be a busy month! Needless to say, I have a lot on my mind. Stuff to remember, stuff to pack, food for party, decor for party, ending the school year, blah blah blah. As for Miss Thang, she popped through 2 teefers over the weekend and we are feeling the pain. Poor thing, she isn't sleeping the best and I know it is hurting her. She is such a happy little thing though! She just pushes right through it!
Gammy got her a new towel and she loves it!





No comments:

Post a Comment