Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My First Valentine's Day!

It is Lexi Belle's first Valentine's Day and boy has it been a good one! Gammaw and Poppy (and Cam) gave her her Valentine on Sunday and she loved it! It was some clothes, a little monkey and a big girl sippy cup! So fun! We are giving her little Valentine tonight, but today I get the following pictures from my Grandma. Her and and my Grandpa keep LB for us (which we are SO thankful for) for those of you who might have just started reading my our blog.






(Sorry, these are phone pics)

WOW! She got a new playhouse! And from the looks of it...she LOVES it! 
What a fun first Valentine's Day!

Lexi Belle says thank you to everybody! 
I think we have a spoiled little girl...

...but that is JUST fine :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment