Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lately...

Well, I haven't blogged in forever...I guess we have been too busy? Not really sure. After the holidays it seems like there is a let down period where you kind of get back in the swing of things. I have a lot of pictures, a lot of stories, and other randomness that I will be sharing, but for now I'll dote on Lexi Belle.

She will be 8 months next week and I don't even know where the time has gone. I can't believe how much she is changing daily. Now, we are not only CRAWLING everywhere, we are CLIMBING! You can't leave the little booger for one second or shes somewhere doing something she shouldn't. :) She has transitioned from saying Mamamamama all of the time to Da! It's Da this, Da that. :( Oh well, she's a chatty little thing that's for sure! She is constantly jabbering and it's absolutely hilarious! We just love her so much.

My mom just texted me to tell me she has learned out to raise her hands and yell, "Yay!" ...Something new everyday. I hope I enjoy every second, because I can tell right now it's going to go too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Regan! Lexi is soooo cute!
    I wanted to reach out to you; I'm going to be starting a new feature on my blog with lots of tips and advice from other Mom's. Please LMK if you'd be interested in sharing any ideas on the topics I have going. Shoot me an email if so and I'll send you some possible topics. Doesn't have to be anything super formal; even a bulleted list is fine. LMK! :)

    ReplyDelete