Monday, December 5, 2011

Handmade Cowl

I had seen this little beauty over at Kris's blog and fell in love! I thought it was just adorable! Well, I did a little emailing and guess what? SHE MADE ME ONE! I was so excited and I have been so anxious to get home every day to see if it came in the mail! I love to think she made this by hand and sent it from Cali! And the bloomie in mustard yellow...I just love it! I can't wait to wear it. Luckily, it's pretty frigid here in MO so this baby is coming out tomorrow for it's debut! Thank you SO SO SO much, Kris! I love it! Go on over to her blog and let her know if ya want one. I'm tellin' ya. She's a seamstress, folks! LOVE IT!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Regan, you look beautiful!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I was delighted to make it for you. I have several other orders in the works that I am making now. Wear it well. You are so pretty!!!
    Your baby is adorable too!!!
    Warm hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete