Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas is in the air!

This is going to be long...but I just can't help it! 
Welcome to The Barbo's for Christmas! 
Come inside!
This home is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Our dear friends had us over for a Christmas party on Saturday.  It was so fun! Enjoy the scenic tour!















See? Told ya. A-MAZING!
Those were in no particular order...I just couldn't quit taking pictures!

I saved the best for last...
















I can't even describe it! That room will make you drool! 


It was such a fun day had by all!

 My little sister, Cameron, had her Christmas dance on Friday...didn't she look pretty?
Whew! Are ya still with me! 
'Tis the season!

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? That house is AMAZING!!! I've never seen anything like that scrapping room! And the library!!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete