Well, let's hope this is the last post before Lexi gets here. I'm waiting on Robert to get home from work and then we are heading to the doctor. She had told me that if I am dilated to 3 or 4 cm then I get to stay at the hospital and she will jump start things! I will be TOTALLY let down if she makes us come home. I'm not miserable...I'm just ready. 9 months seems like it goes by SO fast, but at the end- it seems to slow down tremendously!
So...cross your fingers that we will meet our little girl in the next couple of days!