Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break

We have hit the hump day of Spring Break.
I have enjoyed staying at home with miss Lexi Belle SOOOO much. After spending a few WHOLE days with her, I feel like I miss so much. She has said mama more than she ever has in the last 3 days. I know I have to work, but I feel like I am just watching the time fly by and enjoying the few hours a night I am with her. Well, there's my sob story for the day.

On the other hand. We have been having some fun. I'm starting to get in major 1st bday party planning mode, and we had a little photo shoot this week for the party invitations....here is a little sneak peek...
This isn't the one we are using for the invitations...but it gives you an idea.
She did so good taking these pics! She is seriously getting cuter by the day...if that is possible.

It has been SO nice here in Missouri, I am taking every opportunity to take pics outside! This is in my parent's front yard. The Bradford Pear trees are in full right now and they are beautiful!

 I got to feelin' like doing a DIY project today, so this is what I came up with. I have seen a lot of these on pinterest, blogs, etc., but never thought how easy it would be to do! I cut Lexi's monogram out with my vinyl cutter and and bam. Monogrammed mirror! I love how it looks in her room!

On a sad note, my great grandpa passed away today.
He will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment