Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just Like Daddy

So since the day Lexi Belle was born, everyone has said that she looks like her daddy. And she does. Without a doubt. The ONLY thing that she got from her momma is her eye color. She is a cutie...I can say that. I'm her mommy. Each day she is looking more and more like her daddy!

See exhibit A:
Uh, Yeah. IDENTICAL!
What can I say. I have 2 cuties. 

Tonight is Cam's game vs. Sherwood.
Tomorrow is Robert's 29th birthday.
Saturday is Mizzou vs. Texas Tech.
Sunday is church.

The weekends are jam packed from here till after Christmas. I can't wait to put our tree up, get the garland around the stair case, and get started Christmas shopping. 
This, my friends, is my favorite time of year!


1 comment:

  1. awe so cute! my baby girl looks just liker her daddy as well! she has my HUGE eyes and eye color... but the rest ALL DADDY! i love it.

    ReplyDelete