Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lexi's First Trip To Potosi

This past weekend we made a trip to Potosi so Lexi Belle could meet her MawMaw and PaPa (and aunt's, uncles, and cousins) for the first time! We had a great weekend and enjoyed being around the family! We wanted to get back before Bob had to go in the hospital. He will be there for a month so we wanted him to for sure see LB before he went. We are thinking about ya, Bob!

Here are a few pics from the weekend. Lexi Belle got A LOT of attention. Everyone loved her so much.


Lexi Belle is 2 weeks old...I can't believe it has already been that long since she was born. She is a great baby! She is a big eater and I swear she grows more and more every day! She is changing and developing a little attitude (her daddy says she gets that from me!). We are head-over-heels about her and  we think she's perfect. I never knew you could love someone SO much. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey girly; did you get my email earlier this week about the baby round up? I want to make sure it is OK to include Lexi for Monday's post... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing just how much you can love them? I swear my heart could just burst with the love I have for E. It's the most awesome feeling in the world!

    ReplyDelete